Administration system for the state information system RIHA
RIHA serves as a catalogue for the state’s information system. At the same time, it is a procedural and administrative environment via which the comprehensive and balanced development of the state’s information system is ensured.
- state’s information system catalogue,
- procedural and administrative environment.
Through RIHA the comprehensive and balanced development of the state’s information system is ensured. RIHA guarantees the transparency of the administration of the state’s information system and helps to plan the state’s information management.
- RIHA »RIHA website is only in Estonian
Catalogue of the state’s information system
RIHA gives information on the following:
- which are the information systems that make up the state’s information system;
- which data are collected and processed and in which information systems;
- who are the information systems’ owners, maintainers and contact persons;
- on which legal basis are the information systems operated and the data processed;
- the reusable components that ensure the interoperability of information systems (XML assets, classifications).
Procedural and administrative environment
RIHA serves as the procedural and administrative environment for the following actions:
- the use and employment of information systems and databases;
- the connection with the X-Road;
- the administration of reusable components (XML assets, classifications).