19.01.2015Jaan Priisalu, the Director-General of Information System Authority (RIA), submitted an application to the Minister of Economic Affairs and Infrastructure for leaving office on personal reasons as of 19 January 2015.
- 21.10.2014 Estonia to help enhance cyber security in the Americas
- 07.07.2014 2013 Annual Report Cyber Security Branch
- 14.05.2014 E-voting is (too) secure
- 28.04.2014 State's Internet domains receive a security extension
- 12.12.2013 Digital signatures can be affixed in BDOC format, which is in compliance with international standards
- 09.12.2013 CERT-EE report: #OpIndependence 1-7 November
- 05.11.2013 Estonia puts focus on smart device security
- 10.10.2013 Estonia and UK exchange state IT experience
- 24.09.2013 The Digital Society: Should You Treat Cloud Services Like A Marriage?