Digital signatures can be affixed in BDOC format, which is in compliance with international standards
12.12.2013In addition to the traditional DDOC-format, updated ID software also allows for affixing signatures in BDOC-format. The software can also be used for signing .bdoc files with a Finnish ID card. Yesterday the prime ministers of Estonia and Finland affixed their BDOC-format signatures to the ICT cooperation memorandum (.bdoc) of the two countries.
- 09.12.2013 CERT-EE report: #OpIndependence 1-7 November
- 05.11.2013 Estonia puts focus on smart device security
- 10.10.2013 Estonia and UK exchange state IT experience
- 24.09.2013 The Digital Society: Should You Treat Cloud Services Like A Marriage?
- 12.09.2013 Finland to create a data exchange layer on the example of the Estonian X-Road
- 10.09.2013 EUGO Workshop on Electronic Procedures
- 05.07.2013 The Netherlands to develop national cloud computing
- 05.07.2013 The EISA warns against fraud calls in English
- 27.05.2013 Summary of the Estonian Information System's Authority on ensuring cyber security in 2012