Location and address
RIA’s address is Pärnu maantee 139a, Tallinn. The entrance is from the door of wing A.
The entrance on Pärnu maantee is between the café Amps and store Muster.
By the door in the hallway, press the button RIA on the wall to your left and wait until the door is opened. The lift is at the end of the hallway.
To visit the Information System Authority, please take an identity document with you.
- The Kalevi stop is the closest one to the RIA office (public transport vehicles stopping there »).
- The Hallivanamehe stop if also nearby (public transport vehicles stopping there »).
- If you are arriving by tram, the closest stop is Tondi (trams no 3 and 4).
- If you are arriving by train, the closest stop is also Tondi.
- Parking around the building is free for two hours if you use a parking clock.
- There is also an Euro Park parking lot behind the building.
How do we store and use your personal data when you have visited us?
The visitors entering the premises of the Information System Authority are first greeted by the office assistant working in the guest area, who is entitled to ask for your identity document.
At the front desk, the office assistant registers all visitors in an electronic data processing system. For this purpose, the visitor shall present an identity document (identity card, passport, or driving licence of an Estonian citizen or a citizen of a foreign state) to the office assistant. The data entered into the data processing system includes your name, personal identification code, the photo or facial image on your identity document, name of the country that issued the identity document.
You are allowed into the rooms of the Authority only when accompanied by an employee of the Authority. The rooms, building, and its surroundings are under 24-hour video surveillance. The personal data entered into the data processing system and received by means of a video recording are processed for the purpose of protecting the security and assets of the employees and visitors of the Information System Authority.